Coin Slider Gallery

martedì 6 novembre 2012

Studded denim jacket


Hi guys!
For my today outfit I decided to be a little bit rock with a studded jacket and a pair of biker boots!
Unfortunately, I could take this pictures only around 7:00 p.m., because I studied all the afternoon, so the light and the quality are not very good.
But I hope you like! :)

M-


Ciao ragazzi!
Per il mio look di oggi ho deciso di esse un po' più rock indossando un giubbotto di jeans borchiato e un paio di biker boots!
Purtroppo, ho potuto scattare queste foto solo intorno alle 19:00, perchè ho dovuto studiare tutto il pomeriggio, e quindi la luce e la qualità dell'immagine non sono molto buone.
Ma spero che vi piacciano lo stesso :)

M-
















DENIM JACKET: Zara
T-SHIRT: Mango
SKIRT: Zara
BOOTS: Coolway
CLUTCH BAG: Les Copains
NECKLACE: Zara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...