Coin Slider Gallery

domenica 18 novembre 2012

Happy B-day


Ciao ragazzi, ieri sera sono andata al diciottesimo di una mia carissima amica. È stata una festa molto elegante, rigorosamente tacchi! In questo post potrete vedere il mio nuovo acquisto, le Jeffrey Campbell e molte delle foto scattate ieri sera con i miei amici.
L.


Hi guys, last night I went to the eighteen party of a dear friend of mine. It was a very elegant party, strictly heels! In this post you will see my new purchase, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, and most of the photos taken last night with my friends.
L.


    With the birthday girl.

Our heels (my new Jeffrey Campbell on the right)




 With all my friends.


SHIRT: Zara
SKIRT: Bershka
SHOES: Jeffrey Campbell
EARRINGS: Sodini

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...