Coin Slider Gallery

domenica 4 novembre 2012

Halloween Night

(Maria)

 Hi everyone!
For the Halloween night my sister Laura made a skull makeup similar to that of Lady Gaga in Born this way. I wore a black lace dress with my new Jeffery Campbell shoes (that I love for their shape and color and because their are very comfortable).
I'm sorry, but I had to take the photos at home because Wednesday it rained all night long and it was impossible to stay out.


Per la notte di Halloween mia sorella Laura mi ha aiutato a "travestirmi" facendomi uno skull makeup simile a quello di Lady Gaga in Born this way. Ho indossato un vestito nero di pizzo con i miei nuovi tacchi di Jeffrey Campbell (che adoro per la loro forma e per il loro colore e inoltre sono comodissime!). Mi dispiace di aver dovuto scattare tutte le foto in casa, ma mercoledì ha piovuto a dirotto tutta la notte e stare fuori senza bagnarsi era praticamente impossibile.














(during the night my tights are broken on the big toe :( )

COAT: Zara
DRESS: Zara
HEELS: Jeffrey Campbell
BAG: Michael Kors

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...