Coin Slider Gallery

giovedì 7 marzo 2013

Galaxy leggins


As you can see I was in Rome, a beautiful city that I visited from Monday to Wednesday. Three days are few to see everything and to enjoy it, but were enough to see the most important things. For the first day in which I was in Rome, I decided to wear my new galaxy leggins and my new Jeffrey Campbell sneakers.
M-



Come potete vedere ero a Roma, città meravigliosa, che ho visitato da lunedì fino a mercoledì. Tre giorni sono davvero pochi per visitarla tutta e per godersela bene, ma sono bastati per vedere le cose più importanti. Per il primo giorno in cui sono stata a Roma, ho deciso di indossare i miei nuovi galaxy leggins e le sneakers (sempre nuove) di Jeffrey Campbell.
M-

















JACKET: Zara
TANK: Zara
SNEAKERS: Jeffrey Campbell
BAG: Prada
SUNGLASSES: Fendi
EARRING: Claire's
RINGS: Pala Boostè, Accessorize



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...