Coin Slider Gallery

venerdì 18 gennaio 2013

Loving this sweater


Hi guys! Today was very sunny so I took the opportunity of take some beautiful photos. Besides with the start of the sales I was looking forward to show you my new purchases, like this sweater (I know it's a little bit ordinary, but I really love it :)) And what about the tights? They are really particularly!!
M-
Ciao a tutti! Oggi c'era davvero un bellissimo sole, così ho colto l'occasione di scattare alcune foto. Inoltre, con l'inizio dei saldi non vedevo l'ora di mostrarvi i miei nuovi acquisti, come questo maglione (Lo so che è un po' ordinario, ma mi piace davvero molto :)) E cosa ne dite delle calze? Sono davvero molto particolari!!
M-









 JACKET: Zara
SWEATER: Zara
SKIRT: Bershka
TIGHTS: Calzedonia
FLATS: Zara
WALLET: Love Moschino
BRACELET: Coccinelle



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...